Barry Manilow shares health update as he returns to stage after hiatus

Barry Manilow is back on stage after a six-week break from performing while recovering from lung cancer.

The 83-year-old music icon returned to the International Theater at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino on Thursday, October 8, receiving an enthusiastic welcome from fans.

“I’m having a good time with you guys!” Manilow told the audience, before acknowledging his health struggles. “This is the first time back in a long time. I have some medical problems, but I’m back!”

The Copacabana singer revealed his lung cancer diagnosis in December 2025 after an “MRI discovered a cancerous spot” on his left lung. He subsequently rescheduled concerts to focus on recovery.

After performing 29 shows in 68 days, Manilow announced another break in August, saying, “It seems that we were pushing a little too hard.”

He is scheduled to continue his Las Vegas residency through the end of the year, with another performance planned for Friday.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.