Katie Price makes major life decision after Lee Andrews separation
Katie Price has set her plans in motion by giving her full focus to her children following her split from husband Lee Andrews.
It is pertinent to mention that the former glamour model parted ways with her husband of eight months in early September after discovering 'he had just £2.22 in his account, despite claiming to be a millionaire.'
Speaking to her sister on her podcast The Katie Price Show, she spoke out about the split, she told Sophie: 'Yeah. I've still wearing my ring. Yeah. But on the other hand, cuz I love the ring, and I've taken Lee out of the bio now...
'[It's] just enough's enough now. Like, good. Yeah. Good. It gets to a certain point where you can tolerate so much and it's like enough...
'He's in prison and that's it. I haven't spoken to him. So that's that. And I am like I keep saying to mum, I'm focusing on my children. Yeah.'
She went on: 'This is the first time ever, which is brilliant news for everyone to and and if the right guy comes along, they have to fit in my life...
'But I'm just I just want to concentrate on my career, my children, family. Not in that order. I'm just saying. Yeah. Cool.'
Katie shares Princess, 19, and her brother Junior, 21, with ex Peter Andre and Jett, 12, and Bunny, 11, with ex Kieran Hayler. Her eldest child Harvey's father is Dwight Yorke, yet the former footballer has no contact with the 24-year-old.
No comments