'MAFS' star Shona Manderson admits she has no savings at 34
Married At First Sight (MAFS) UK star Shona Manderson has spoken candidly about her finances, revealing she has 'zero savings' after managing to payoff her credit card debt.
The reality star has given insights into personal life on Instagram, telling her followers that she is in a 'much better position' than she was last year.
She said: 'I've always been pretty open about my finances. I have a mortgage, but £0 in savings and no pension.
'I'm proud of myself because I paid off my credit card debt this year and I'm in a MUCH better position than I was this time last year.
'But instead of putting that extra money away for future me I'm still investing a lot of it in present me.
'I need to find a better balance between the two but I'm proud of how far I've come.. even if I'm not where I thought I'd be at 34.'
For the unversed, the star, who previously appeared on the E4 series in 2023 now runs a yoga and Pilates business.
No comments